CZ 527 VARMINT 223 REM KEVLAR

Discussion in 'Rifle Talk' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any experience with the CZ 527 VARMINT 223 REM gun? I have a CZ 452 american and love it, I have not heard anything about their centerfire rifles though.

Thank you.

David

2. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

CZ has been making pistols for some time now.the CZ75 I think,but I didn't know they made rifles also.Their hand guns are good guns for the money,and very reliable,I have personely shot the CZ75 and I feel the workmanship was good,Hey good news,let us know how accurate it is.Drop-Shot

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 223 is a great rifle. Mine has the laminate stock because the Kevlar one was damaged in shipment. Premium ammo shoots under an inch . Winchester white box stuff shoots in the neighborhood of an inch. I like the rifle and its good accuracy. I think the 550 FS and the 308 Varmint are fine. Obviously you can not buy just one.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 223 is a great rifle. Mine has the laminate stock because the Kevlar one was damaged in shipment. Premium ammo shoots under an inch . Winchester white box stuff shoots in the neighborhood of an inch. I like the rifle and its good accuracy. I think the 550 FS and the 308 Varmint are fine. Obviously you can not buy just one.