Elections

Discussion in 'Rifle Opinions' started by Drop-Shot, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

What will it mean if Kerry Wins?How will our sport be affected?Drop-Shot

2. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

If he wins....................doom.........the only thing is , he will have to deal with congress and the senate. He will have to come more to the middle and that might work into our favor.

3. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Good point 8point,the republicans still are strong in the house of representives,I just hope he don't try to overhaul and old assult arms law.But I've heard he has already has a bill that was co sponsered by ted kennedy and diane fienstien.If so he may be the first president to start a civel war worse than the war between the north and the south.Drop-Shot

4. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

Didn't that bill die on the Senate floor? Either way, it doesn't matter now :) .Ted ,Diane,and the rest of that bunch is becomming increasingly unpopular.No one really wants to touch the gun issue after the 94 backlash that has effected the Democratic party since.

5. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

I feel Like a giant weight was lifted off my shoulders.And I feel gun shows are going to be around for a long time.The democrates depend on us to provide them with protection with a concealed carry permit.Thats ok we can do that.Drop-Shot

6. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

Thats the truth.......