Shooting World Forums banner

FS Winchester Model 70 Classic Big 5 416 Rem Mag Unfired

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  esetter 
#1 ·
I have for sale a Winchester Model 70 Classic Big 5 Rifle built in 2004. This gun is from a series of guns produced over a five year period 2000-2004. Each of these years 125 guns were built. Each year featured a different caliber with 2004 being the 416 Remington Magnum. Each different caliber featured one of the African Big 5 and the 416 Remington Magnum was choosen for the Cape Buffalo. So, this rifle comes with a Cape Buffalo on the floorplate in gold overlay with a french gray background. The rifles also have a twin crossbolt for strength, three position safety, inletted sling swivel and barrel band, upgraded wood, express rear site and hooded ramp front site, and hand cut checkering done 18 lines per inch. The gun has 23 inch barrel and weighs 9 pound 7 ounces. This particular gun appears unfired and unblemished in any way. Bluing and wood finish apper perfect. This gun is number 71 out of the 125 produced. Price on this lovely Winchester Model 70 is $3500 plus $50 shipping to your FFL. As always there is a three day inspection period on this piece with the buyer paying shipping charges if returned. Wheather you are going to add this one to your collection or take it to Africa for a Buffalo hunt this gun will not let you down. Contact me at esetter5@me.com with any questions you might have on this great rifle.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.