Guns For Sale-www.luvtohunt.com

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by luvtohunt.com, Nov 25, 2004.

1. luvtohunt.com

luvtohunt.com Well-Known Member

Hey Guys-

I opened up a new gun shop along with an online storefront. Just to build clientele, I offering guns at $20.00 above my cost. I also have full line of hunting optics and knives. Join us for the start of our new business!

Thanks!

Kelsey :D

2. shootingworld

shootingworld Owner/Admin Staff Member

Hey Kelsey,
    I thought I'd help out and 'Stick' this one at the top for awhile.
    Regards,
    Jay Gentry

3. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

luv2hunt.com I own a couple BLR's that are all steel and some have shown dislike for the aluminum recievers on the new BLR's do you see any real adverse affect of the new recievers?Drop-Shot

4. MarlandS

MarlandS Well-Known Member

Kelsey, what can you do on long action Steven's 200's? My local FFL chagres $25 and I'd have shipping costs but thought I'd give you first shot.

5. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Guys I just put a remington CDL on lay a way from Kelesy at High Mountain Hunting supply and I can vouch for Kelsey having the best prices around.I looked for a CDL and the best price I could get was 619.00 but only in short calibers and I wanted a 35 Whelen,That made the price go to 699.00.Kelsey got me one for about 150.00 less.His price on a ruger redhawk was 55.00 cheaper than the stores here.Check his prices out,I'm glad I did.Drop-Shot

6. luvtohunt.com

luvtohunt.com Well-Known Member

Thanks D-Shot. Glad you were happy with the transaction!

Kelsey