HandGun Hunting Forum Idea?

Discussion in 'To the Admin' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could we possinbly see a handgun hunting forum? I have a growing intrest in it and maybe other people may too.
    Do you think it would get enpugh intrest?

Could you give it a try?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i believe there are plans for a pistolworld.com in the near future...

3. 1300pump

1300pump Well-Known Member

then why isnt this site called rifleworld? wouldnt it be easier to ad topics of shotguns, and pistols into shooting world, I think that would REALLY bring up the ratings.

ar15.com is rated no 1, theyve got pistols, shotguns, rifles anything you can think of. I think we should get it all together and blow them out of the water. but thats just me.

-Tim

4. markIVbigblock

markIVbigblock Super Member

this question has already been asked and answered rifleworld.com was taken as for combining them why? it would be alot more work for jay and harder to sort through things if there was 50 million diff. topics within a forum i believe knifeforums.com is an example of a forum w/ way to many topics

Aaron

5. MarlandS

MarlandS Well-Known Member

Do one thing at a time, do it very well , then move on.

AR15 is rated #1? Good for them. Which is easier to find, info on shotguns at shotgunworld, or there? You have to wade through so much stuff there to find what you want that it scares too many people off. I'm not knocking them, that's how they run their site and it works for them. Odds are it's a Job for them and not a hobby, so, they have to be big.

6. 1300pump

1300pump Well-Known Member

Re: re: HandGun Hunting Forum Idea?

yea, thats a good point

if I need to know anything about shotguns etc. I got to shotgun world.

thanks,
    -Tim

7. shootingworld

shootingworld Owner/Admin Staff Member

Hey Guys,
    Pistolworld.com should open in Spring of '05. I agree that if the sites were combined it would be too confusing with all of the different categories. Plus, you have to consider all of the web pages that would be combined. It would actually be easier, but I don't think it would be better for the visitor.
    Regards,
    Jay Gentry

8. wwb

wwb Super Member

Alright, Jay... now my feelings have been hurt (I'm a very sensitive guy, you know).

PISTOLworld ?!?!?!? How about revolverworld or wheelgunworld instead? I feel discriminated against.