Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by pigeonhunter, May 4, 2004.

1. pigeonhunter

pigeonhunter Well-Known Member

Nows I's gots to git myself inta rifle shootin'! :D

2. HunterJon

HunterJon Active Member

Nice to see you've decided to come on over and check things out :D .

3. clayshooter25/25

clayshooter25/25 Well-Known Member

Yep, he's lost it! :D

4. mapanggulo

mapanggulo Well-Known Member

Glad to see some familiar names from shotgunworld here. Now I just need to figure out where I can go shoot rifles at (pistols too for that matter) :(

5. chips

chips Well-Known Member

im sure theres lots of big open spaces in new mexico suitable for rifle shooting. try doing a google search

6. IRISH9

IRISH9 Well-Known Member

Hey mapanggulo, I don't think I've seen any unfamiliar names here yet :lol: .

7. mapanggulo

Re: re: Hey everybody!

The few places I've found are an hour or more drive from Clovis. The Base here actually has a range we can shoot on, but they only open it on Saturdays by appointment...so I'm trying to get ahold of the guy that runs that for a shoot next weekend. Only problem is that I can't shoot my .30-06 or 7.62mmX54, the range restrict the guns to 45 ACP or smaller for pistols (no Magnums) and .223 or smaller for rifles. Need to actually get out and ask some farmers/land owners around here if they don't mind if I shoot on their land, to help them keep down the pairie dog population :)

8. Rogmatt

Rogmatt Well-Known Member

I made it. I hope no Trolls yet.

9. chips

chips Well-Known Member

ive only seen one, but i think jay banned his ip, so he cant post here

10. IRISH9

IRISH9 Well-Known Member

Trolls always appear on all large and succesfull forums, this one is probably not yet big enough to give them the attention they need to live :lol: .
    We will just have to get a good team of troll killing mods and all will be well :D .

11. pigeonhunter

pigeonhunter Well-Known Member

Don't jinx it! :D

12. mapanggulo

We ought to treat the trolls like the varmint they are....ready, Aim, Fire :D

13. vicvlb

vicvlb New Member

mapanggulo At the city range in Albuquerque, Pasao del vulcan going west out of town.We have a club called volcano ramslammers. it a small pistol and rifle l club.They shot silhouette targets.$20.00 to join ,$3.00 a round of 25 rounds.Thirty feet away is the city range about $7.00 for all day shooting,targets , first one free the rest sell for around $1.70 a piece.Less then a mile away they have trap and skeet ranges,cost $5.50 for 25 rounds.The club meets on the 2nd or thrid saturday to shoot.I can find out tommorow on which saturday if you want.

14. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

This might sound stupid but whats a troll?Drop-Shot

15. MarlandS

MarlandS Well-Known Member

There are several definitions of troll. the most common are people who come to a site solely to cause trouble and disrupt normal conversation.