Shooting World Forums banner

HK USP

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  wired 
#1 ·
Anybody have experiences with HK USPs? They sound like their very reliable and technologically advanced, but I don't have any experience with them. If they're anything like SIGs or Glocks, I'll start shopping around.

#2 ·
A bit pricey for my taste, so I haven't had much experience with them. On the other hand, I don't think spending that much for a nice 1911 is all that strange, so there goes that theory :roll: . If you've got a range in your area where you can rent handguns, try one out. At least go to a local shop and see if it feels good in your hand. If it does, do more homework so you don't regret it later. If it doesn't, put it down and get what feels good.

#3 ·
I have fired one at the range. I liked it. The trigger was smooth the grip comforatable and grippy, sights were easy, the clip went in and out smoothly, Action pulled back nicely. Kicked like a mule. (I don't own a handgun I just shoot em when someone at the range hands me one.) Didn't kick near as bad as the Deagle, but wasn't soft like a glock. Kicked like a .357 snubnose. Aside from that I did like the USP as much as I like the WWII Army Colt .45 and glock. The craftmans ship from what I experienced was on par with the other two also. All around good guns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.