hunting game

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by mountainview, Dec 3, 2010.

1. mountainview

mountainview Super Member

If you can find someone willing to pay you to do what is generally considered to be a recreational pursuit, then the answer would be yes. I would not hold my breath on that. It is much more likely you will wind up paying for the opportunity to hunt.

2. JNS

JNS Member

If you find someone willing to pay to let you hunt, let me know I'll be on the next plane!!! :mrgreen: :wink:

3. Sav .250

Sav .250 Active Member

As far as I know...........................NO.

4. donalmark

donalmark New Member

You are absolutely right. I agree with you . Thanks for sharing. You are well come.

shooting games

5. thumbuster

thumbuster Super Member

When I was a kid in Western Kansas we never, ever paid anyone to hunt on their place. We just went there and opened the gate, drove in, parked by the windmill, broke out our guns, loaded up spread out and hunted the property.

To date I have never paid someone to hunt, oh, wait a minute, I did pay a guy to hunt chucker on in place a few years ago. Got several.

Too bad free hunting is so hard to find. I own a pretty good sized place in Northern Calif with a few other guys. The dear season is in September. It's HOT in September. I hate hunting meat when it's that hot.