Smith and Wesson 22A

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by wudjalike2no, Nov 28, 2004.

1. wudjalike2no

wudjalike2no Well-Known Member

Smith & Wesson Model 22A. 22 target pistol w\ 5 1\2 inch barrel with sight rail, 2 10rnd magazines, 500 + rnds of ammo, original S & W case and papers, only 2 months old. cleaned completely after every use $250

2. NC RIDER13

NC RIDER13 Member

is it camo or black, do you have a picture?
    I know someone looking for one

3. wudjalike2no

wudjalike2no Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

ive never heard of them being camo

they may be a few hundred less than 500 :D

also, ive never sold one of my guns before, do i/you need a FFL? how do i ship it?

4. NC RIDER13

NC RIDER13 Member

I have my FFL and you would just need a signed copy of it. But as far as know a person to person sell does not require any paper work and a person can sell 6 a year without a FFL. To buy from gunbroker.com they have a set of rules. check this

http://www.gunbroker.com/user/SellerTutorial.asp

that will give you the idea.
    I will check with my friend and see if he wants your gun and let you know, he really wants the camo, they are about the same price

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brand new it comes with all the accesaries that you listed except ammo that would mke the shipping tru the roof any way seeing as you would have to pay a hazmat fee to get it shipped with the gun. Now brand new Walmart sells that model for $227 and I have found them for much less. I am interested but only if you quote a real price not and inflated figure that was more than you should have paid.

If you want to make me a deal e-mail me at Sunflash (No Spam) @ Fencingmail . Com (Remove the spaces and (No Spam) to send)