Wally World & CBS News

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by luv2safari, Sep 15, 2004.

1. luv2safari

luv2safari Moderator

Wally World is a major sponsor of CBS News With Dan Blather, the most anti gun, anti hunting news department on the air. :twisted: IMHO...

No, I'm not a hard core Bush supporter. In fact, I'll hold my nose this November as I get to that area of the ballot. What burns me up is the arrogance of CBS and Blather! :evil: Do any of you remember the special they ran years ago...The Guns of Autum...It was about the most blatant attempt to portray hunters as a bunch of bloodthirsty Bozos as any attempt before or since. :roll:

Tell the manager at any business that sponsors this garbage that you are trading elswhere, and tell them why. Be calm and have your ducks in a row. Watch who is blasting The White House and Congress over the lapse of the "assault weapons ban". You'll see who the sponsors of their programs are; a pattern will soon be evident. Watch who sponsors what, and patronize our friends. :idea:

I'll now shut up and get down off the soap box...

luv2

2. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

I believe I was in mt early teens when gun of autom came on tv. I still remember some of it. You are right !

Safari , come on now, whats wrong with W,

3. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

I remmember it well,they showed a man shoot a deer in a an area that was fenced in,it was a large area and they showed the high fences.How can we tell who supports the anti-gun movement in our home towns?Grocery stores,hardware,movies? If there is a way,I will do it.What do we look for?How will we know if we are supporting the anti's?I have been hunting for food since I was 7 years old,and I'm proud to be a hunter and if you can give me some ideas on how to tell,I will stop buying at that store and be glad to tell the managers why.Drop-Shot

4. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dan Rather has been spinning entertainment at 6 pm for years. Wally worlds home is based about 40 minutes from the farm. What would be great is to hear Dan doing some news stories on walmarts first family, Ol sam Walton was a good and decent man, hearing from all who knew him but the next generation would make front page news world wide on a weekly basis. Bet ya never hear or their little escapades have ya.I was with out tv when I was younger for a year or two , found that most news was spin or advertising to sell you on it after watching again after being away for awhile. :idea:

6. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

Guest, Thats what usually happens with a self made man. They are honest good people that made it big BUT there children who grew up with money turn out to be something else altogether. I have seen this kind of thing happen.
    Dan Rather and Wally World :? :?: It is funny that the Sports Department here in Griffin has everything but the kitchen sink as far as hunting is concerned and is showing no sign of slowing down in there sales.