woke up

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by 8pointduck, Sep 19, 2004.

1. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

I woke up yesterday and this morning early and it was kind of chilly. I am on emergency call for my company this weekend so I can't go hunting. Man I am going to have to find me another job, its getting in the way of the more important thing in life :wink:

2. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Darn jobs,like wemon,can't live without them.Drop-Shot

3. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

:lol: Thats the truth...

4. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

8point,talk about waking up,I had all my left side abdominal muscles cut and I am still large around the middle and I don't have any clothes to wear if I get to go hunting.I have shirts,but my waist is 40 pant size,look out walmart,I used to wear 36.Since my wife works at the walmart pharmacy and has been with walmart for 8 years,we get 10% off at the cash register.My hat still fits.Drop-Shot

5. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

I used to where 36 pants too, but now I fit in 40's. Mine came from eatin to much :D

6. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Thats ok 8point,when you come to hunt elk you will walk off an inch or two.The spots I go for are a long walk,I hope I will be able to get back there.I've seen some breath taking country and some fabulus elk and mule deer.The mule deer can get large there,I shot a 5X4 that was about 350 lbs on the hoof.We will see,they want to do another operation,not as big as the last one but if it's real bad I may do it,if it's not too bad I may refuse it and get back to Montana in the spring.Drop-Shot

7. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

If it will help you, you might want to go ahead with it.

8. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

I know 8point,I want to get back to Montana so bad that I hate to think of another operation,but I don't want to get back there and have to pay for the operation myself.I see the doctors wednesday and we will see.How are things in the south?Are you getting that storm that hit Fla?Drop-Shot

9. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Hey 8point,I saw the doctors and they said NO HUNTING this year. :( I was sad,but I have next year,I was kinda scared abit any way,I'm not very stable right now and don't need to walk on uneven ground.Have a good year and let me know when you get some thing.Drop-Shot

10. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

I hate that for you DP. Think of it this way, if everything go as planed(which I know will) you will have many more seasons to go.. :)

11. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Thanks my friend.Drop-Shot