1873 Sporting Rifle

Discussion in 'Lever Action' started by Jerome Howard, May 18, 2005.

1. Jerome Howard

Jerome Howard Guest

Here is my Winchester 1873 replica rifle, made by Uberti.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jerome Howard

Jerome Howard Guest

A few more photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The wood to metal fit is superb, and the wood is really nice.

Uberti did a real good job on this rifle. The action is smooth, and I really like the feel of the '73 action. The quality is pretty amazing, actually. I'm really impressed. It will make a great addition to my leverguns!

3. uglydog

uglydog Super Member

I'm looking at the same gun in 45 Colt. I have hopes of getting into CAS competition and it would be a nice addition to the Uberti SAA clones I have.

4. Jerome Howard

Jerome Howard Guest

This one is .45 Colt.

I own, and have owed, MANY firearms, and I don't remember one giving me the sense of awe that this one does. My photos don't really capture the beauty of the rifle......and the action IS somethin' to write home to momma about!

:)

5. 1gsplover

1gsplover Super Member

:) Beautiful rifle!
    ///olde pharte///

6. waltznjack

waltznjack Guest

I have one too in .45 Colt. Although I wanted one in 44-40 I am very pleased with the .45 Colt chambering. I love my rifle and am gratified to have a fellow owner of a Uberti 1873 show off his rifle. Frankly I think pictures of your rifle are great and better than posting nude pictures of your wife. :lol: Just kidding. I love the lightness and power of the Uberti 1873. The barrel length is perfect too. Wish I could post nude pics of my wife holding the rifle. I think the rifle would draw all the attention even if my wife is sexy. Gunnuts are all the same. :D :roll:

7. Trenchfoot

Trenchfoot Guest

Beautiful rifle
    Amazing wood to metal fit..almost brings a tear to my eye... thanks for the pic. Very nice