anyone have any pics of their collection?

Discussion in 'Rifle Talk' started by markIVbigblock, May 29, 2005.

1. markIVbigblock

markIVbigblock Super Member

2. craigc

craigc Guest

how do u post pics?

3. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

I need to learn more about computers creigc,I don't know how to post pics yet.Hey Aaron thats a nice collection you got there,alot more than I had at your age.I need to take pictures for insurance purposes and if I can figure out how to post pics I sure will.I have a scanner and can send pics in email but I have to play with it a little more to get them posted.Drop-Shot

4. winchester

winchester Guest

Here's some of my shotguns:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. winchester

winchester Guest

Here's a some of my rifles:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. winchester

winchester Guest

Here's some of my handguns:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. winchester

winchester Guest

Re: re: anyone have any pics of their collection?

Get a free account at photobucket.com, upload your pictures, resize them at photobucket if needed & copy the img line at photobucket to your post here.

8. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Winchester what address do I send it to?shootingworld.com and how do I get it posted on this thread?I have a scanner and have sent photo's via email,do I still need photobucket?Drop-Shot

9. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Aaron you have quite a collection buddy,was that a new anniversary blackhawk 357?By the time you are my age you will have to have a walk in closet for your collection.Drop-Shot

10. winchester

winchester Guest

Yep, you need photobucket, it provides the "live" link to your pictures. Once you have your picture scanned and saved on your computer you upload it to photobucket. Photobucket then creates a "URL", "Tag" and "Img" line for your picture. Simply copy the "Img" line and paste it in your reply here.

When copying and pasting the "img" line, it helps if you have either a tabbed browser like firefox or at least two browser windows open, one at photobucket and one at shootingworld.

Hope this helps.

11. winchester

winchester Guest

Yep thats a new anniversay blackhawk. It's mine and I'm not letting Aaron have it :D

12. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Sorry winchester when I saw pics I quit reading.How do you like it?You have an impressive collection and one to be proud of.When I figure this thing out I will post some pics also.I have to do it for insurance anyway and clean out both safes.Drop-Shot

13. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Hey winchester you are completly set up for cowboy action,all the guns.I will ask one of the fellows that competes if he knows anyone that is getting out of cowboy action,I need a shotgun I don't have to modify,a 45 lc lever rifle and you need a cart.I have several 45lc pistols so I'm good there.The local gunsmith that competes has a cowboy action marlin in 45lc.he smoothed the action and it feels like silk,I think thats the rifle for me.Drop-Shot

14. winchester

winchester Guest

Yep, I do got the complete setup for cowboy action this ones in 38 spec, mostly so my son could shoot with me. My youngest son wants to start soon so I might be able to rationalize to the Mrs that I need to get another complete setup, (so 3 of us don't have to share one set of guns) this time in .44 or .45 and maybe a Winchester '97 to go with them :D

15. markIVbigblock

markIVbigblock Super Member

winchester whats that o/u ?

Aaron

16. winchester

winchester Guest

It's a Dehaan U4 Target. Been quite happy with it. Got it in January and have a couple of 1000 rounds through it so far with no problems.