check this out it looks pretty cool

Discussion in 'Rifle Talk' started by markIVbigblock, Apr 28, 2005.

1. markIVbigblock

markIVbigblock Super Member

2. luv2safari

luv2safari Moderator

I think they came up with the ultimate plinker... 8)

3. mak48

mak48 Guest

seems like a nice little rifle but I also wonder about accuracy with quickly interchangable barrels.

4. wired

wired Guest

Re: re: check this out it looks pretty cool

The 10/22 can swap out barrels pretty easily, too.

5. goldeyeslayer

goldeyeslayer Guest

I think it's over priced who the hell needs all those calibors that are so smilar? The short mag would be useless

6. Pat T

Pat T Moderator

I could see it if you wanted to go from maybe .22lr to .17hmr or .17 hmr2 to .22win mag but I don't really see needing all four calibers...I would tend to wonder if the setup would remain tight after repeated removals/reinstalls like a Redfield scope base. You really only want to move those once or twice and then things get and stay sloppy. Just have to hear some real life experience.

7. bbanbury

bbanbury Super Member

It's very innovative in some ways...but also a product created to fill an "artificial" need. 22 LR, 22 mag, 17 HMR, 17 Mach 2...pick one - I think they are all pretty similar in performance or more so, in application.

8. jaybones

jaybones Guest

Interesting idea, and I thought I wanted one until I saw how much $

Here's the MSR price list: http://www.berettausa.com/product/product_rifles_main.htm $1739 for the one with all the barrels??! Let's see, for that price I can buy 4 CZ 452's one in each caliber, and still have $300 bucks left over.

Even $948 for one is still way more than what I'd spend on any rimfire.