cool gun show on tv

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Maser, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Maser

Maser Super Member

hey guys yesterday morning b4 i went to school i was watchin this cool show on OLN n it was called shooting usa or something like that but anyways what they did was test out the most powerful handguns there were n i was proven wrong cuz i thought the .45-70 revolver was gonna be more powerful than the .500 magnum cuz the .45-70 had a bigger recoil but i was proven wrong n its official that the .500 magnum revolver is the worlds most powerful handgun :D

of course i also didnt take into consideration that the .45-70 revolver didnt have a compensator on it like the .500 magnum did

2. wired

wired Guest

Yeah, it can be a fun show to watch at times, but I always feel like it's more of a product showcase than anything else. It's like those fishing shows.... they have their reels, rods, boats, lures, etc that they like, and they spend most of the show telling how good the stuff is.

I do like the fact that they talk a lot about safety and sharing our sport with others. I feel they put a good image out there for us with this show, and that is something that we really need with some of the anti's that are out there.