Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After loosing my 416 Rigby Ruger RSM, I needed a new varmint rifle. My new CZ 550 in 416 Rigby arrived today. I have some flat shooting 350 gr loads all ready to go. All I need is someone foolish enough to shoot it for me. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats right! He likes big bores... :idea:

Well, Maze...can I con...uhhh...honor you by being the first to try it out? I have some "special" loads all worked up and ready... :wink:

Nice "binky", by the way... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
You Bastages luvsafari, you scared me half to death with that title "Coyotes are in trouble now" till I read the post I was half dreading that they've been endagered or taken off the varmint classification and are being managed or something. Be more specific with your subjet titles next time, you scared me :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Do ya really think a .416 is "enough gun" for a coyote?

I know I'd feel better if the PH was backing me up with a .600 Nitro.

Now you take your average woodchuck - let me tell you about dangerous game.......

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cook...gotcha! :lol:

WWB, I only take very long shots...at least 1,000 yards or more and never get into a charge situation that way. A 600 NE would be adaquate back up. :shock:

I have heard that an enraged badger is a force to be reckoned with. Just ask a "Golden Gopher". :wink: :wink: :lol:

In fact, I do shoot 'yotes with my dangerous game rifles often. It keeps me sharp with the rifles, something necessary at times...very few times...Avoiding those situations is foremost on everyone's minds...better to loose a good trophy than life or limb.

Now our GIANT desert jacks...they ARE dangerous. :twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.