Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Anyone have experience with the CZ 511 .22 autoloader? :?:
I feel a real need for a .22 semiauto, and I like the looks of this CZ very much. Any input (especially re: trigger pull) would be appreciated, as I have never shot one of these.
Thanks,///olde 8) pharte///

· Registered
681 Posts
I've only fired their bolt-actions, but the triggers are superb. Surely they'd be the same on the semi. If you get one, be sure to get it broken in and give us a full report. I'll be in the market for a semi .22LR before too long myself, and CZ would be one of the first ones I'd look at.

· Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After only a few hundred rounds, the CZ has told me about several loads it'll shoot ok, and whispered in my ear about two loads it really likes. Took a couple hundred rounds and a few Kroil baths, but the trigger is now ok. It sucked before it got broke in. I'm happy with this rifle.
///olde 8) pharte///

· Registered
3 Posts
Re: re: CZ 511 .22

1gsplover said:
After only a few hundred rounds, the CZ has told me about several loads it'll shoot ok, and whispered in my ear about two loads it really likes. Took a couple hundred rounds and a few Kroil baths, but the trigger is now ok. It sucked before it got broke in. I'm happy with this rifle.
///olde 8) pharte///
The triggers on CZ rimfire bolt guns are very easy to improve. Go to Rimfirecentral and the CZ forum and do some research. For about $15.00 I got the pull weight on all the CZs I have owned down around the 7 oz. to 10 oz. range.

The 511s are no longer being produced, but there are reports of CZ coming out with a new semi in the coming year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.