CZ 511 .22

Discussion in 'Semi's' started by 1gsplover, Mar 14, 2005.

1. 1gsplover

1gsplover Super Member

:) Anyone have experience with the CZ 511 .22 autoloader? :?:
    I feel a real need for a .22 semiauto, and I like the looks of this CZ very much. Any input (especially re: trigger pull) would be appreciated, as I have never shot one of these.
    Thanks,///olde 8) pharte///

2. wired

wired Guest

I've only fired their bolt-actions, but the triggers are superb. Surely they'd be the same on the semi. If you get one, be sure to get it broken in and give us a full report. I'll be in the market for a semi .22LR before too long myself, and CZ would be one of the first ones I'd look at.

3. 1gsplover

1gsplover Super Member

:D After lots of dithering and procrastinating, I wound up getting the CZ bolt action .17 HMR. So far, it has been very impressive.///olde 8) pharte///

4. wired

wired Guest

So, now that you've had time to play with it, what do you think so far?

5. 1gsplover

1gsplover Super Member

After only a few hundred rounds, the CZ has told me about several loads it'll shoot ok, and whispered in my ear about two loads it really likes. Took a couple hundred rounds and a few Kroil baths, but the trigger is now ok. It sucked before it got broke in. I'm happy with this rifle.
    ///olde 8) pharte///

6. beammeupscotty

beammeupscotty Guest

Re: re: CZ 511 .22

The triggers on CZ rimfire bolt guns are very easy to improve. Go to Rimfirecentral and the CZ forum and do some research. For about $15.00 I got the pull weight on all the CZs I have owned down around the 7 oz. to 10 oz. range.

The 511s are no longer being produced, but there are reports of CZ coming out with a new semi in the coming year.