Death at his feet

Discussion in 'Rifle Talk' started by clayshooter25/25, Mar 3, 2005.

1. skog

skog Guest

His crotch must clank when he walks. :shock:

skog

2. huntswithdogs

huntswithdogs Moderator

I'd say he clanks. 2 BIG brass ones! Probably needs good stiff drink afterwards also.

HWD

3. wudjalike2no

wudjalike2no Guest

probably has a few before

4. cobra

cobra Guest

The link didn't work for me but I asume you are talking about Mark Sullivan. I read an article on him a few years ago and I understand he's an investment broker or something like that when he's not in Africa. Quite a contrast in lifestyles. No lack of guts, that's for sure.

5. Fiah

Fiah Guest

Ive seen a few of his movies. They have some crazy upclose charges. He shoots a .600 Nitro Express btw.

6. Reid

Reid Guest

Great videos

7. luv2safari

luv2safari Moderator

:x He is not well received by the ethical African hunting community. He gut shoots these buffalo all to H#LL, then has the "charge" all staged. Someday he'll get his, right where his "brass" ought to be. :twisted: The only way to get all the "charges" he films is to do it this way. :?

8. 1gsplover

1gsplover Super Member

:evil: GUT-SHOOTS!!??!! Mama said never wish nobody no harm, but he does deserve a good mauling if he's gutshooting to showboat! JMHO///olde 8) pharte///

9. Dave P

Dave P Guest

Can't get it to play past 20 seconds or so. ?????????

10. 1gsplover

1gsplover Super Member

:?: FYI === I get one minute fifty-eight seconds (approx. 20 secs to first shot fired). Yeah, I know, lots of time on my hands, huh? ///olde pharte///

11. bbanbury

bbanbury Super Member

He's so full of it...and himself. Those poor beasts. I think he's killing just for the fun of it - just to show off. Bad karma...