Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's right around the corner and my bow is ready to go! In October its time to bring the big guns out :D

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Had a little 4-point walk across my yard...kinda put me in the mood too.
Jay Gentry

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
It sneeks up on ya,I need to mount a scope and hurry to get ready,sight in and buy all the accessorys needed.Drop-Shot

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The other day I had a fawn run behind me in my side yard to across the street :shock: .....thats a sign

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the hunting lodge set up at the deer camp I'm ready to go 8)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DP, I read somewhere on here you were going to the hospital ?>

·
Registered
234 Posts
clay we have a few other big game we have some black bear and elk u hafta enter a drawing for an elk tag and im not sure about the blackies anymore but u hafta enter a drawing at alot of other places too

Aaron

·
Registered
583 Posts
Indeed the season is fast approaching and once the bugs taper down, some scouting is in order. Here's to safe hunting to all posters.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Yea 8point something broke when I went through there tests and the doctors say they are going to try spinal injections and if they don't work(never have worked for more than 2 weeks)surgery is only alternative.I may be just wash up.But look on the bright side,I'll be here to bother you and a few more,so stay safe,tell your son to persue a profession that don't kill the back and tell the wife hello.It all starts on the 17th of this month.Luv2 already scored and I enjoyed the details as if I was there.My Millett scope came in but they sent the wrong mounts,I wanted a 1 piece mount and they sent a 2 piece alumineum set,I called Millet and they sain the rings that come with the gun need a different base and it was at no charge.I hope it works out,I'll site it in next year and let you know the results.Drop-Shot

1 - 17 of 17 Posts