Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that if we want to get more activity on Shootingworld we need to start enforcing rules to put all rifle related questions on here instead of Shotgunworld's "off topic" forum.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i dont know how much that would help. this forum is pretty new, and you have to give it a little bit of time to grow.

·
Registered
227 Posts
clayshooter25/25 said:
I think that if we want to get more activity on Shootingworld we need to start enforcing rules to put all rifle related questions on here instead of Shotgunworld's "off topic" forum.
Ditto.

·
Registered
35 Posts
clayshooter25/25 said:
sounds like a good idea there clayshooter25/25
Mike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
:D Agree with the other posters. Also think we need a scope forum, maybe combined with range finders :)

(Edited for typos)

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
I agree it would make more sense. Unfortunately, I can't move a post from SGW to STW :(
However, I did create a "Rifle Gear" forum for discussions about scopes and stuff. I'll do whatever I can to make this the kind of place ya'll want. It's just that some stuff, like moving posts over from SGW, are outside my capabilities. I'll keep trying and ya'll keep throwing those ideas at me.
Thanks,
Jay Gentry

·
Registered
72 Posts
It took a while for Shotgunworld to get as huge as it is, so I suppose it's going to take a bit until this site takes hours to look at all the new post's :wink: .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts