Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HK

• Sig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,764 Posts
I have shot all three and the HK I feel is way overpriced,the first sig I shot must have had a problem or mabe shot out,it was at a shooting range and the guns were rented and I steered away from them because of the first one,I shot one last year and I was impressed,45acp I forget the model number.I own 2 glocks and feel like I would not be under gunned with them and can group well with both and have never had a fail to feed.Just my opinion.Drop-Shot

· Registered
45 Posts
Re: re: Glock, HK, or SIG?

wired said:
Between those 3, I'm a SIG man. I've always done rather well with them, and they feel much better in my hands than the other two. Of course, if you had put the 1911 on your list......
That is exactly what I would have said! From the list, Sig is my favorite by far, followed by HK. No Glocks for me, although I would buy one for a beater if I got it cheap enough.

Now a 1911, that tops 'em all....

· Registered
46 Posts
Ok, this is an old post but I'll jump in...
I own a Glock, messed around with a friends Sig and carry every night an H&K.

The Glock by far. The striker fired pistols put the triger farther back almost like a nice single action aka Colt 1911. The trigger pull is much shorter on a Glock over the other two, plus the sear set is awsome. I love the fact of no decockers, levers, safeties...just Kodak point and shoot. The mini Glocks will accept full size magazines...not so between the H&K and H&K sub compact.

The gun has been through torture test after torture test and still keeps on ticking. And this is coming from a guy who said he would never buy one. I remember when Glock first hit the market and I remember telling my buddy " sorry man looks like something out of Star Wars and I stopped playing with plastic guns when I was 8" :)

The Sig is a nice gun, a bit over priced in my opinion. The H&K is a brick. It shoots fine and while mine is an issued duty weapon it is one of the first ones out so its actually more of a blued finish then the newer ones. Let me tell you sneeze on it and give it till the end of your shift and you will see rust. I have NEVER owned a gun that rusts this easily. :x

Just my two cents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.