guided hunts

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by n7usn, Jan 18, 2005.

1. n7usn

n7usn Guest

who uses a guided hunt and who can recomend one I belong to a group and we are looking for a good hunt. we would like to find a hunt that could offer us a combo of fish and hunt thanks scott

2. skog

skog Guest

for what species fish and fur/feather.

skog

3. n7usn

n7usn Guest

kind of be nice to fiind a place where we could do fish big game and bird

4. skog

skog Guest

I have heard and seen nothing but awesome things about ungava adventures. My boss, his 2 boys, GF dad, uncles and cousin went and got awesome caribou, massive brookies, and had the oppertouity (sp?) to shoot ptargidign, which my boss go 2 with his bow. While they were in camp so what jackie bushman and his film crew. I am saving to go sometime around 2006 bucause i should be down with school by then and me and my brother are going to treat my dad to the hunt as a retirement present.

http://www.ungava-adventures.com/

I dont know where you are located and what you budget is but this is where i will be going.

skog

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big questions are how much can each member spend and how much time can you take? I book hunts in No. America and Africa for all budgets, even for my limited budget. :D This not a sales ploy...you had better get booking, because the good hunts and prices are getting all sold out for this fall and for many slots in 2006. That's the way it works. :idea:

Luv2

forgot to log on... :oops:

6. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Skog that web site(ungava adventures) is cool,I have hopes of being able to do something like that before I die,well after I die, that would be a bummer for the guides.Many years ago I had a friend from Mississippi that won a combination hunt and fish trip in Alaska,he brought his trusty pump action 30/06 up there.He showed up in 6 inch boots,thats too small the guide said,he went to a place and bought new boots The guide said thats too small when he saw the 30/06,he loaned my friend a 375,he got his bear,pulled out his skinning knife and the guide said Thats too small,and loaned him a knife.Went fishing for halibut and pulled out his rod and reel,thats too small the guide said.My friend felt bad and the guide felt sorry for the poor southerner,whats wrong asked the guide?Well my guns too small,my boots were too small, my knife was too small,my rod and reel is too small, I'm afraid to meet your women,they had a laugh and enjoyed the rest of his stay.It would be a nice hunt.Drop-Shot