I hate horses

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Maser, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Maser

Maser Super Member

yesterday evening i was with friends in oakdale and we had our guns with us and wanted to shoot em but couldnt find any place to shoot so we found this 1 guy who has a horse ranch and he said we could shoot jus as long as we only use shotguns so that was cool cuz thats my favorite thing to shoot so any ways we got our guns all loaded up n stuff and were walking to where we were gonna shoot and some of the horses were still walking around so we were walking over to where there was none but there was this 1 horse that kept following us and everytime i turned around it was gettin closer n then finally i turned around again n it was walking real fast towards me (almost running) so i got scared cuz it was heading straight at me so i shot my shotgun up in the air which was a huge mistake cuz then the dumbass horse stood up on its hind legs n started really running at me so i jus dropped my gun n ran to the fence n crawled through and that dumb horse even tried to bite me as i was going through the fence all the while my friends were almost on the ground laughing at me

2. I hope the owner sues the hell out of you for shooting around his/her horse.

3. Maser

Maser Super Member

nope in case u didnt read my post right he gave me permission to shoot on his ranch n also was watchin as the horse was chasing me and after he got his horse under control he actualy was thankful that i didnt shoot the horse cuz im sure he knew that i legaly could if it was threatening my life

4. grow up. noone cares /but your mishaps. It's people like you who give the whole sport a bad name.

5. mike .308

mike .308 Well-Known Member

Yeah shotgun ministers right you don't take this site to seriosly

6. Bobshouse

Bobshouse Guest

Maybe the horse thought you looked cute! I was riding a horse when I was about your age. The saddle slipped sideways and I tucked and rolled, but happend to roll onto a log and broke my back. You talk about pain! Went to the doctor who took xrays, he said he didnt see anything wrong.

The next morning I got outta bed to get ready for school and decided I couldn't make it and layed down on the sofa. About 20 min later the phone rang and my mom came running yelling my name, saw me on the sofa and said thank god I didnt go to school. We had to get to the hospital, that they found my back was broken in two places.

Wasnt the horses fault, I guess the person who put the saddle on didnt knee the horse to cinch up the strap...

Watch out for pigs also...pigs will chase you off their land! Mean critters!

Lighten up guys! Its all about fellowship, a bunch of people interested in the same thing expressing ideas and telling stories!

Bob

7. Maser

Maser Super Member

lol yea them wild pigs are crazy too cuz they like to charge at you but to no avail when they run into your .44 magnum slug :twisted: lol just step aside and the pig runs right past you and then dies