i love my ruger 10/22

Discussion in 'Rifle Opinions' started by Maser, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Maser

Maser Super Member

well look at the topic :D lol need i say more?

the thing i like most is that when ppl see it who dont know much bout guns they always think its a kalashnikov (ak-47) lol i wish it was

[​IMG]

2. TXVAshooter

TXVAshooter Guest

is that a scope or a flashlight on it? :shock:

3. mike .308

mike .308 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it looks like a flashlight.

4. Maser

Maser Super Member

yup its a flashlite for nitetime shooting :wink: i love the ring thats holding it cuz u can clearly see the sights right through it

5. uglydog

uglydog Super Member

I've got an under barrel flashlight mount on my 10/22 which allows for use of a red dot sight at night. Using my Surefire 6P, I can readily hit targets up to 30 yards if I can get the eyes to shine back at me.

6. 44mag

44mag Guest

hey maser, what type of flashlight is that? Did you use standard 1" see through scope rings? I invented a similar item for my air rifle but it mounts under the barrel such as ugly dog mentioned. thanks
    44mag

7. Maser

Maser Super Member

i have no idea what type of flashlite that is cuz at my house we got a buncha different sized flashlites that nobody uses so i fugured id use 1 for my .22 but i had to put tape around it as u can tell to get the 1 inch rings to fit it

8. Dirigo

Dirigo Guest

that looks nothing like an AK

9. Maser

Maser Super Member

well yea maybe to me and u and anyone else who knows lots bout guns but to ppl who dont then yea i think it sorta does

10. asylum keeper

asylum keeper Active Member

I love both my 10/22's, fun guns they are! I got my first at a gun show for $100 and my second from an old lady for $60, and I plan on getting at least 4 more.

11. quivvy

quivvy Guest

what kinda clip is that? how many rounds does it hold? where did you get it? thanks!

im trying to find a 25-30rnd with steel feed lips in black. any suggestions?

12. marine one

marine one Guest

that is a cool gun! ruger 1022 are very nice because you can totally trick them out and still be on a budget!