International Eat an Animal for PETA day!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by luvtohunt.com, Feb 19, 2005.

1. luvtohunt.com

luvtohunt.com Guest

2. grimel

grimel Guest

I do that every day. BUT, I will make an extra special meal 15 Mar 2005

3. shootingworld

shootingworld Owner/Admin Staff Member

Actually I'd be happy to see a ShootingWorld.com or even Shotgunworld.com link on there somewhere.
    Jay Gentry

4. luvtohunt.com

luvtohunt.com Guest

Ask and you shall recieve! Jay, I am going to link you guys in on my Resources page and the EATA PETA day. Is that ok with you?

I will do it Sunday afternoon.

5. TXVAshooter

TXVAshooter Guest

People Eating Tasty Animals....

I think I've got some pheasant and venison in the freezer. Sure sounds like a good reason to get out the iron skillet and do a lil frying... :D

6. IRISH9

IRISH9 Guest

Hmm, the 15th hey I may go for a special dove/blackbird/rabbit hunt then email them about the stuff I killed just for them, with love from Australia :twisted: .

Or is that just stirring $%!t :lol: .

7. luvtohunt.com

luvtohunt.com Guest

Stir away Irish! If we don't fight, we loose.

Jay-I have you link put up on my resources pages for both shootingworld and shotgunworld.

Kelsey

8. luv2safari

luv2safari Moderator

I am making a "Bambi & Thumper" stew tonight, just to celebrate all the great game left out in the woods, because all the Peta-philes don't hunt and leave more for me. :idea: :lol:

Cruddd! I forgot I already fried Thumper...I guess I'll have to use "Flower" Pwheeewh...it will take a lot of rosemary and garlic to mask that... :? :lol:

luv2 (eat meat)

9. luvtohunt.com

luvtohunt.com Guest

I hear if you add tomato juice it will kill the smell.
    :D

Kelsey

10. luv2safari

luv2safari Moderator

LTH,

I gave up on Flower...no hope to get rid of the aftertaste. :x

I am sitting here, having just now finished off a dutch oven full of venison Swiss steak, rosemary roasted red potatos and a couple of galzzzzes uf Barefoot Kaliphornia Merlot, hick...hick... :roll: :wink: This must be Bambi's Revenge...I ate so much venison that I hurt...hick...hick... :oops:

A liddle mor Murlow'll take th'pane away...hick...hick...hick :idea:

11. IRISH9

IRISH9 Guest

I blew away a blackbird for them (vermin here) with a .410 :D , didn't get time or have the enthusiasim for a real hunt (the morning after the day before syndrome, ever been to a two day engagement party ? :lol: ).