Shooting World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone make a reasonably priced left handed .22lr autoloader ? i am having a hard time finding one. all I can find are left handed bolt action guns.

·
Registered
59 Posts
im left handed, and I wouldnt count on finding one. I shoot a remington 522 viper, and never have a problem with ejected shells, the only problem is the safetys, but thats on all my guns.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Rem makes one with a empty shield. I don't bother with it. Very few 22's ping the cases off your body. I tend to stay with Ruger 10/22's, Marlin 60's, Win 190's, and the Rem 597.

Pistols are a different story.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haven't seen one. Wish I had but I haven't. I have a Marlin model 60 that have never put brass in my face. Off the back of my wifes head at the next table, yes, but never in my face.

·
Registered
376 Posts
haven't you seen the new walther G22???? (bullpup design)
i just put one on layaway at my local gunshop. the gun is switchable from left side action to right side. however they suggest that a gunsmith does it. they run at the $400 range.
it will take me a month or so to gather up the rest of the money, i looks like a military rifle. check out walthers website!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts