Man you will not believe this

Discussion in 'Rifle Talk' started by 583, Nov 16, 2005.

1. 583

583 Guest

Yesterday a Whitetail buck jumped through and broke a motel room window the man inside freaked out and opened the door, the deer then ran out of the room down the hallway and jumped through and broke another window and ran off he lost one antler in the procces. All of this took place in a small town in Jamestown North Dakota. I didnt believe it till i saw it in the newspaper today lol

2. Maser

Maser Super Member

lol now thats what i call good room service especialy if the guy was a deer hunter :wink:

3. fosgate

fosgate Guest

I'm an Insurance agent and a couple years ago we had another agent working in our office late one night when a deer crashed through the lobby glass, ran down the hallway, turned around and ran back out. He said he nearly sh&t himself.

4. Levergun

Levergun Super Member

Well I'll tell ya what, if that would have happened here in my town or my house, I would be eating back straps for supper!!!!:D:D:D I couldn't get so lucky! :wink:

5. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

Some guys have all the luck. I have to climb a tree and sit for hours before a deer will come to me.........

6. Levergun

Levergun Super Member

Re: re: Man you will not believe this

LMAO! me too. I hike my arse off before I see something!:D

7. 8pointduck

8pointduck Super Member

Aint that the truth :D . I did ( only one time) get a blessing. About 10 years ago the last day of deer season after seeing nothing all day ,I desided it was time to go so I climbed down the tree with my climber.At the bottom and ready to get out I heard something comming from a thicket about 30 yards behind the tree. Well out pops a deer.I just ease around, get my 7 mag aim and fire. The deer hit the ground. HEY got me a deer.Turned around and put my gun back into the racks, turned around, :shock: another came out.I eased around, got my gun, put that deer on the ground.I hunted all year without firing a shot and all it took was for me to climb down a tree the last moments of the season :lol: . That will never happen again.

8. Levergun

Levergun Super Member

Hey! ya never know!:D:D:D