members pics

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Maser, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Maser

Maser Super Member

hey guys i know im still pretty new to all these shooting forums but i feel as if i sorta know the members personaly such as Drop-Shot but anyways i was thinkin how bout we share our pics so we know what eachother look like so anyways il go 1st

[​IMG]
    age 12

[​IMG][​IMG]
    me last year

[​IMG]
    me back in april

2. GunRunner

GunRunner Guest

[​IMG]
    @ a bar with friends in Miami

3. The_Cook

The_Cook Guest

OH geeze.... must... resist... can't....help....myself

GANGSTALING!!!!!

and then the next question is why you shave your head bald? coulda done the cornrow thing. are you in ROTC?

Once I figuere out how to get my cellphone to spit my pictures onto the computer I'll post my pic so you can get back at me :D

4. GunRunner

GunRunner Guest

Yes, every hispanic person in Los Angeles is in a gang...

As to cell phone pictures, I know that some people buy special connectors to their computer, mostly so their can transfer their phone book when they buy a new phone. I know that I don't want to punch in 200 contacts on a little key pad on my next phone, lol! I bet you could transfer pictures too.
    If not, I thin you can picture message your email address.

5. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

Maser I'm so ugly my camera hides from me,I have several good cameras,Canon F1,Canon al 1,canon ae,Nikon f2as and a couple others,I hope to connect with an elk sunday and will take a pic and find out how to send.Drop-Shot

6. Maser

Maser Super Member

lol nah drop-shot u seem pretty cool so im guessing u look cool too but hey those gangster comments were pretty funny and im not getting into the reason why i shave my head cuz its got no relevence in this thread but hey other than my bald head what do u guys think of my pics? is it the way u thought i looked like?

7. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

From your comments I thought you were older but hey,enjoy youth,it only happens once

8. md_beatt

md_beatt Guest

Re: re: members pics

What cell phone company you have? with sprint you can upload to your online photo album at thier webpage then download right into your computer.

Mike.

9. shootingworld

shootingworld Owner/Admin Staff Member

Gunrunner,
    I'd be willing to bet Drop-shots next paycheck that you play poker. Am I right?
    Jay

10. Maser

Maser Super Member

Re: re: members pics

lol what fun is it to only bet $20 :lol: :lol:

11. GunRunner

GunRunner Guest

Shootingworld,

Haha! Just because I usually don't have any expressions on my face, huh?! My friends tell me that all the time! Unfortunately for you, and according to Maser, I think you're out $20 dude.
    I'm not really into betting that much. My only vice in betting would be horse racing - I like to go and it's a little bit too boring without at least a handfull bet.

12. Maser

Maser Super Member

i like to bet on poker too but my favorite is betting on fighting games on ps2 or something like that