Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i know im still pretty new to all these shooting forums but i feel as if i sorta know the members personaly such as Drop-Shot but anyways i was thinkin how bout we share our pics so we know what eachother look like so anyways il go 1st

age 12

me last year

me back in april

· Registered
263 Posts
OH geeze.... must... resist... can't....help....myself

GANGSTALING!!!!!

and then the next question is why you shave your head bald? coulda done the cornrow thing. are you in ROTC?

Once I figuere out how to get my cellphone to spit my pictures onto the computer I'll post my pic so you can get back at me :D

· Registered
19 Posts
Yes, every hispanic person in Los Angeles is in a gang...

As to cell phone pictures, I know that some people buy special connectors to their computer, mostly so their can transfer their phone book when they buy a new phone. I know that I don't want to punch in 200 contacts on a little key pad on my next phone, lol! I bet you could transfer pictures too.
If not, I thin you can picture message your email address.

· Registered
3,764 Posts
Maser I'm so ugly my camera hides from me,I have several good cameras,Canon F1,Canon al 1,canon ae,Nikon f2as and a couple others,I hope to connect with an elk sunday and will take a pic and find out how to send.Drop-Shot

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol nah drop-shot u seem pretty cool so im guessing u look cool too but hey those gangster comments were pretty funny and im not getting into the reason why i shave my head cuz its got no relevence in this thread but hey other than my bald head what do u guys think of my pics? is it the way u thought i looked like?

· Registered
35 Posts
Re: re: members pics

The_Cook said:
Once I figuere out how to get my cellphone to spit my pictures onto the computer I'll post my pic so you can get back at me :D
What cell phone company you have? with sprint you can upload to your online photo album at thier webpage then download right into your computer.

Mike.

· Registered
19 Posts
Shootingworld,

Haha! Just because I usually don't have any expressions on my face, huh?! My friends tell me that all the time! Unfortunately for you, and according to Maser, I think you're out $20 dude.
I'm not really into betting that much. My only vice in betting would be horse racing - I like to go and it's a little bit too boring without at least a handfull bet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.