My awsome day of shooting yesterday

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Maser, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Maser

Maser Super Member

o man i had one of the best shooting outtings of all time yesterday which started out with me being woken up by my cell which i usualy turn off but im glad i didnt cuz it was my cousins who were coming out my way n was bringing their guns cuz they like shooting where i live so anyways i told my mom bout it b4 she left 4 work so she said she would write a note to my school sayin i was sick so anyways my cousins got here n it was still barly 6am but didnt care so we went out n shot all of our ammo n then after we ran out we went back to my house n i got some of my money n then we went to walmart n got almost $300 worth of ammo so then i had an idea to invite some older friends who r outta school n had cool guns too so i hit em up on my cell n the next thing i knew we had 6 more shooters with us n also 17 more guns to shoot :twisted: lol our trunks looked like we just robbed a gun shop so we went out n shot some more n then we wanted to trap shoot with our shotguns (obviously) but couldnt find my target thrower in the garage so we jus waited for this rifle range to open that has trap shooting there so thats where we went n of course i being the trapmaster that i am got the highest score all the time :D except this one time where i woulda got a perfect score but the target flew way out to the left which are my worst shots but hey i was still the best there n even had some adults there drooling over my shots :wink: so after we were done there we went back home to clean our guns n stuff and it was already past 3pm n school was out n ppl were coming to my house so then we loaded them all up n had our final shooting outage of the day and came home with my shoulder barley in one piece but didnt care cuz i had so much fun :twisted:

o yea btw what is it on a gun that makes ur hands start bleeding cuz everytime i go shooting my hands always bleed but i never feel myself getting cut and the cuts dont hurt :?:

2. Bobshouse

Bobshouse Guest

Sounds like you had a blast :) Never went shooting, but I have to admit, I did skip a few days myself, so I can't knock you there.

Check your guns over, sometimes they have razor sharp edging from the manufacturing process. Just a small, tiny edge could cut you without you knowing it.. Has to be a gun you shoot regularly if you say it happens often.

Bob

3. Maser

Maser Super Member

well the only gun i can think of today that could have caused it was this .22 magnum NAF mini revolver i was shootin cuz it has a spur trigger on it and evertime i shot it the trigger would hit the finger under my trigger finger

also too sometimes the palms of my hands tend to get pretty raw from rapid firing a pump shotgun