Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
I just bought my 1st single shot and love it. Actually it was for my step son. Now I need to buy more rifles so we don't fight over this one. It's a versa pack combo. I want a .223 for sure, and a .308 or 7mm-08. What I want to know is, Why doesn't H&R make a line of handguns? :? :idea: :wink: :wink:

· Registered
12 Posts
Oh yeah I've seen some of those around before. But did they ever make a hunting handgun? Something similar to their current rifles? That's what I was thinking of when I asked. Sorry about that.

· Registered
25 Posts
I believe all of us would be for a Hanidi Hunter like that. A break open in the same vein of the TC's. But the main reason is really legal. There's a lot of red tape. I suppose in the Goverments eyes it's one way or the other, a Rifle is a Rifle, a Shotgun is a Shotgun, thus the laws for barrel limits on each. And in the end it would cost H&R/NEF a lot of money to clear up all that, and they aren't one to be know for radical decisions, from what I have seen in the past years. Still sure would be cool if it ever happened....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.