Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in a gunshop Wed.nite and saw this really,really nice rifle hanging in the rack. Slim lines,dark blueing and a great piece of wood( HEH HEH..he said WOOD!) with a Accutrigger. I thought it was a new Remington. Turns out its a Savage! I think its a model 14? Don't know for sure,but check around. These things look SWEET.

HWD

·
Registered
13 Posts
huntswithdogs said:
I was in a gunshop Wed.nite and saw this really,really nice rifle hanging in the rack. Slim lines,dark blueing and a great piece of wood( HEH HEH..he said WOOD!) with a Accutrigger. I thought it was a new Remington. Turns out its a Savage! I think its a model 14? Don't know for sure,but check around. These things look SWEET.

HWD
Savage are fine rifles. The accutrigger is sweet. Check it out good before walking it home. Check out my post on 12fv a few problems. The problems have been resolved because I've been patient. Still working on finding the best load for my .308
Good luck.

·
Registered
583 Posts
HWD, don't be afraid to give in and let that homeless rifle follow you out to your vehicle and give it a ride home. If I had an extra slot in the gun cabinet and could justify the need for a second Savage 30-06, I'd grab one of the Model 14/114s myself. Same action as my other Savages and a bit better wood, local Gander had some for 300 shekels which was a good price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.