New to forum, sharing pics of couple of my rifles :)

Discussion in 'Rifle Talk' started by asylum keeper, Mar 17, 2005.

1. asylum keeper

asylum keeper Active Member

Hello all!! New to this forum. I post on the shotgun forum a bit and someone directed me to this forum. Would just like to share a few pics of a couple of my rifles. First my Ruger 10/22.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And second, my Remington 760 pump action, .243 cal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have a Remington 700 in .270 cal., but its in a state of projectism. Considering on coverting it to 7mm mag.

2. claycrusher

claycrusher Guest

Nice rifles!

Jonathan

3. wired

wired Guest

Nice boomsticks! They look like fun. You could scare away liberals with those things! Wecome to the forum.

4. bbanbury

bbanbury Super Member

I like that 10/22. Did you put that all together yourself? Also, is it very accurate?

5. asylum keeper

asylum keeper Active Member

yep, did all the work on the 10/22 my self, including the finger grooves on the pistol grip, hooray for Dremels! 10/22's are very easy to work on, no speacial tools needed to do almost anything to the gun. most of the internals are held together with pins. trigger work can get a bit tricky, but if you takle your time its not so bad. Its very accurate. but the barrel makes the gun a bit heavy to carry around, more of a sit and shoot gun. I plan on getting a few more 10/22's for various projects.