olympic arms

Discussion in 'Rifle Opinions' started by wudjalike2no, Mar 27, 2005.

1. wudjalike2no

wudjalike2no Guest

i was looking at an olympic arms m16a2 clone and was wondering if the were good rifles

2. wired

wired Guest

Haven't heard much about the Olympic Arms ones. Have you owned an AR15 before?

3. mapanggulo

mapanggulo Well-Known Member

The top two AR-15's are probably the Bushmaster and Rock River. That being said, the Olympic Arms is a very reliable brand of AR. I own one, got a sweet deal on it. Ended up trading alot of extra military issue stuff and a used range finder that I bought for $150 for my AR. It shoots sweet and hasn't given me any problems at all.

Don't really like pluggin another forum when I'm here or at Shotgunworld, but I think you can actually find alot of information on the Olympic Arms in particular and AR's in general over at AR15.com's forum.

AR's are sweet in that they are so customizable...thought I probably will keep mine stock and get another one eventually.
    One can never have enough guns :lol:

4. wudjalike2no

wudjalike2no Guest

i have not owned one

thanks map

5. wired

wired Guest

They're fun to shoot, cheap to shoot, and very easy to customize out the wazoo..... but I hope you like cleaning guns as often as you brush your teeth.

6. mapanggulo

mapanggulo Well-Known Member

Re: re: olympic arms

Your welcome.

wired is right...they are fun to shoot...to the point of being addictive. Easy to clean too.

7. wudjalike2no

wudjalike2no Guest

so i guess i wont be cleaning my guns?

jk

i have no problem cleaning guns, i enjoy it to a certain extent

8. wired

wired Guest

Re: re: olympic arms

Good, cuz you'll be doing it quite a bit with an AR.