Poison Ivy

Discussion in 'Rifle Talk' started by [Smoke], Oct 13, 2005.

1. [Smoke]

[Smoke] Active Member

I know revenge is something you shouldn't have any part of but when a practical joke is thrown in the mix ethics and moral judgement go right out the window. I am refering to hunting in a treestand for the first time and your friend(?) puts you in a tree with poison ivy vining up the side. Yes I should have known better after hearing him say "no way thats poison ivy. don't worry about it". Knowing him as well as I do, I'm 100% sure he did it as a joke.
    So now I have poison ivy on my forearm, leg, chest, and small spots on my face including one eye. The only thing that makes it feel any better is thinking about the revenge I will have on the little bast"rd.
    I am asking you, my fellow shooting junkies, for suggestions/ideas to aid me in my quest for revenge. I wouldn't go as far as he did to inflict any kind of physical pain, but something must be done.

The playground bully must be put in his place.

2. huntswithdogs

huntswithdogs Moderator

Go to a pharmacy and buy some IVY DRY. It'll help ya get rid of the rash. Revenge for something like this will come to ya without any help,trust me on this one!
    Without trying to sound like a old fuddy,be careful with jokes and horseplay.Sometimes they aren't taken as playing. Not that I'd be above climbing up into someones stand and giving it a liberal dose of sugar water to attract bees,ants and other such critters,the nite before hunting with my "buddy".

HWD

3. The_Cook

The_Cook Guest

Ehehehe, well if you want cooks suggestion. Get yourself some Habenjero oil. Or any oil made from a chille that is as hot or hotter than that. Simply apply the oil to the man's favorite chair and let it soak in alittle. Once he sits on it the oil will soak through his pants and underwear giving him a painfilled scrotum and brown eye, effects will last a day or two.

4. El Padrino

El Padrino Guest

I would not and do not recommend this but I've read about it somewhere on the internet and I am just relaying this information for educational purposes. At many of the "spy shops" they sell something called the Evacuator. I've read that somebody put this into his friends food or beverage before going deep into the woods. A feeling of needed relief came upon this person very fast and often which made his outdoor experience very uncomfortable.

5. Bobshouse

Bobshouse Guest

LOL..reminds me of a story I read on the internet before about this guy who worked in a donut shop. A cop always stopped by every morning for a few donuts and coffee. One day the cop stopped the donut guy on his way home from work and gave him a ticket for some infraction....he didnt recognize him from the donut shop.

A couple of days later the cop came back into the donut store, still ignorant about what happened.. the chef had a "special" cholocate covered donut for the cop, only it wasnt chocolate..it was Exlax...

6. huntswithdogs

huntswithdogs Moderator

Okay,I wasn't going to go any futher than I did with the sugar water but now ya'l done opened the door.

There used to be a laxative called Phenomint(sp?). It looked alot like Chiclets(kinda rectangular flat gum with a hard shell colored white for those of ya that're too young to remember these). The thing to do is replace the Chicklets with the laxative. This was pretty funny when I was a kid ,cause if someone saw ya chewing gum they wanted a piece.

HWD

7. The_Cook

The_Cook Guest

Henna is a good prank material, it's semi permanent so it lasts a couple of days. I earned myself two months of solitary in my room once when I painted my sisters face with it :D revenge for icyhot underwear.

8. [Smoke]

[Smoke] Active Member

Thanks for the replies guys, and the good advice. Whatever I do I may have to wait awhile. He knows I'm up to something. Thanks again.

By the way...hot water seemed to work best on the poison ivy. Just ran hot water over it and gave me several hours of relief.

9. danurve

danurve Guest

Years back durring a hunt that required a bit of a walk, a buddie of mine dumped the water out of my canteen and filled it with pickle juice. So then Im deep into the woods, go to take a drink - haha.
    Right.
    So for revenge I took two cans of warm sardines & oil and wraped them up in a paper towel, placing them under the drivers seat carpet flap in his van. Took him took weeks to find them, and longer to get the smell out.

10. Mike 257

Mike 257 Guest

huntswithdogs,Man I remember Phenomint, thats a good one. My parents gave those to me as a kid when I had problems going to the bathroom, I hated that gum. That is funny.

11. 583

583 Guest

here is one of my favorite pranks, put two packages of clear jello mix into his toilet with some ice after a couple hours it turns into jello on the top, when he goes to take a piss it will spray all over him, and the only way to get the jelllo out is for him to do it with his hands. lol :lol: