postseason

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mike .308, Oct 3, 2005.

1. mike .308

mike .308 Well-Known Member

For all you baseball fans out there just wondering what teams you are rooting for in the postseason. Amd who do think should win the CY young award?

2. mike .308

Alright since there's no baseball fans are there any football fans? And don't tell me no one likes football.

3. Maser

Maser Super Member

lol no offense to the sports fans or jocks in these forums but i only watch sports if i got money bet on the game lol sorry guys but i have an amazing hatred towards jocks

4. FL-shooter

FL-shooter Guest

For baseball ANYONE but the Yankees!!!! Don't care to much for pro football anymore, but I have always been a Dolphins fan. Now for college football there is only 1 team................................GO NOLES!!!!!

5. The_Cook

The_Cook Guest

Poor maser got stuffed into a locker one to many times :D

6. Maser

Maser Super Member

lol funny Cook but im the guy who does the locker stuffin at my school but hey the reason jocks dont like me is cuz my gf is a cheerleader n i guess cheerleaders r only suppose to go out wit jocks so i guess that pisses em off alot n thats y they try to pick fights with me but they regret it in the end tho :twisted:

7. md_beatt

md_beatt Guest

STL Cardinals!!!!!!!!! all the way!!!!!!!

as for the cy young, my vote goes to carpenter of the Cards he has had a great season!

Mike.

8. mike .308

I thought Dontrelle may recieve the CY Young award. He has more strikeouts than Carpentar. And I was rooting for the Red Sox Before the White Sox slautered 'em. They should have kept Bellhorn after that stupid play by Graffinino.