Potential New World Record Moose!

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by luvtohunt.com, Dec 31, 2004.

1. luvtohunt.com

luvtohunt.com Guest

I was waiting for Boone and Crocket to endorse this so I didn't make a jackass of myself by posting a digitally enhanced trophy. This is the stuff dreams are made out of. :shock:

http://www.luvtohunt.com/walloffame.htm

2. huntswithdogs

huntswithdogs Moderator

That thing is HUUUGE!!! It'd take a while to get all that meat back to camp. Carrying the rack or hide alone would be a pain in my back. But, I would sure like to experience that kind of tired for a trophy like that. There again,I'd either have to buy another house or build on to the one I have now,just to hang the head on the wall.

HWD

3. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

luvtohunt.com that is the biggest moose I have ever seen,Congrats on a one in a life time experience.Drop-Shot

4. luvtohunt.com

luvtohunt.com Guest

Drop Shot--

I only wish I was involved with that. Maybe someday. The pic will have to do for now!

5. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

hey lovetohunt.com I go to wenatchee for fruit a couple times a year.Yea that would be a nice bull to claim,mabe one day.Drop-Shot

6. markIVbigblock

markIVbigblock Super Member

WOW! :shock:

now for the all important question: what did he shoot him w/? :D

Aaron

7. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

I personaly have not pissed off a moose but I have heard storys about them buggers and they have a temper,how would you like that big boy mad at ya aaron.I don't wan't a wasp mad at me and if I saw a huge moose like that I would be scared.I hope I would have the 338 win with 250 gr partitions or the new accubond from nosler.Hey have you seen the rifle nosler has for sale?Only 3900.00 and it shoots a wsm 300 in less than 1/2 inch.See it at the nosler site.I read about it in shooting times.Drop-Shot

8. markIVbigblock

markIVbigblock Super Member

I read the same article on the nosler rifles they are pretty neat I wish I had the money I might buy one :roll: like i could ever come up w/ that kind of cash in college. anyways the .338 is nice for moose my stepdad used one when he took his moose I think he used 225 gr sp i dont remember but he did say he would have liked to have somethin a little bigger anyways let me know when u get one of those new nosler rifles DS so i can come give her a test drive :wink: :lol: :lol:

Aaron

9. Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot Super Member

I'll get one when I get rich.I used to make a good living but not anymore.Drop-Shot

10. asmith5

asmith5 Guest

This is what I would use!

Andrew