Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I couldnt get the picture to come up.Go to photo bucket and find the picture you want.Under the picturre will be three boxes left click on the bottom box to highlight.Then right click on the box and choose copy.Then go to the site you want to post to.After you finish writing your text or before skip a space right click in text box and choose paste this should work.

·
Registered
263 Posts
HEY! I remeber seeing that pic somewhere before. Don't know where but I remember it :D Criticism about the aforementioned photo. It was a complete photoshop hackjob. notice the barrel of the rifle extending past the closed window. Shoulda removed the glass and the frame to make it look open. The straight line that is cut from the extended forearm. We won't touch the supperimposed rifle. but what bothers me the most is that the maker didn't bother adding a shadow on the ledge, or correcting the highlights on the rifle itself.

I am also a professional graphic artist, digital image enhancer, web designer, database designer, and photographer. I get picky on things. :x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.