Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
I use it in guns of very high distinction. I have had some problems with the earlier loadings in 9,3X74R with the cases splitting length wise, but have had no problem with the recent loadings.

S&B imports ammo for my Eurpoean guns that has the same ballistics as the early European original loadings. :D In drillings, double rifles, and cape guns this is of the utmost importance, as the guns are regulated for these original loadings.

I also use their 30-06 ammo and 7X57 ammo at times. I have had excellent results. :) I just tried some 30 carbine in my Universal carbine and found it to be a tad bit dirty, but not so as to gum things up...the price is right for this better quality ammo, IMHO.

·
Registered
258 Posts
KK-

I've used their 357 pistol cartridges, with great results, a little dirty, but for the price, it was worth the extra few minutes of scrubbing. I've also used their 223 ammo for my rifle, and it produced the tighest groupings out of the factory ammo i tried. No hesistation in recommending it.

TXVA

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I use a lot of S&B pistol ammo in 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, and 38 Special; rifle ammo in 223, 7x57 Rimmed, 7.65x39, and some 308 with very satisfactory results. I haven't used it in the 30 M1 but suspect it would work just fine. It is about the cheapest one can find ammo with good reloadable brass.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.