Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
UltraMag said:
There's a forum for the rimfire, medium bore, and large bore.
Am i the only one looking for a small bore forum that doesn't exist?
Who Cares??? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

OK...OK...just kidding, and I like to shoot small bore, too. You know 35 Whalen and 338...Oh...you mean SMALL BORE? :oops:

I do think we need that forum here, and I have a bunch of questions for the tiny tube shooters here. My first question is why does the 222 Rem garner so much more loyalty from precision shooters than the off-shoot 223? Is it that much more accurate that it makes any difference?

I have never owned a tripple duce, but have had some tack driving 223's. I'm all ears and welcome input. :D

L2S

·
Registered
681 Posts
luv2safari said:
My first question is why does the 222 Rem garner so much more loyalty from precision shooters than the off-shoot 223? Is it that much more accurate that it makes any difference?
Probably not a huge amount of difference, but then again, those benchrest-type guys can be pretty strange sometimes. On the other hand, the rifle industry would probably still be in the stone age if it weren't for them.

I tell ya what.... buy me matching match-grade rifles with top-quality optics, one in .222, one in .223, and I'll do some research for you and post my results. I'd go through all that for you guys.

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Re: re: smallbore?

shootingworld said:
Don't know what ya'll are talking about. Small Bore is right there above Medium Bore :wink:
Who cares.......oh, I already said that. :oops: Nobody read this post. It is redundant, and I already said that, making me redundant... :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.