somebody please adopt this bird dog

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Maser, Sep 29, 2005.

1. The_Cook

The_Cook Guest

Hey I just saw that dog recently, LA times did an article on it a month or so ago. Won the worlds ugliest dog award. I've seen it walked by it's owner in santa monica once, that thing is ugly

2. luv2safari

luv2safari Moderator

Thats no dog...Thats my X mother-in law... :shock:

3. fasterthanbrian

fasterthanbrian Guest

Thank you for that maser, in-credible, i just sent it off as an attachment to my friends with the below letter...

Friends,

I have been reading up on the poor dogs left homeless and starving by the recent hurricanes. This is terrible so I decided to do something about it, we have a new dog to add to the family, she will arrive next Wednesday, her name is Sunshine (they found her on the first sunny day) currently but the people at North Shore Animal League said we could rename her. Thought you guys should know and would like to check out the first picture of her. Actually this is the only pic I have seen but she’s so cute how could you let her starve (she looks so hungry).

Come by and see her next weekend. Contact me later if you would like details on how YOU can adopt (they have no other hope).

4. The_Cook

The_Cook Guest

how fast can brian run?

5. fasterthanbrian

fasterthanbrian Guest

its how fast brian can ride, leftover email account from the motcross days