Shooting World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions for someone who is optically "challenged" and wants to use binoculars without having to remove their glasses? I suspect I would need something with longer eye relief but was wondering what you all would suggest and if there were any binos that work when the user is wearing glasses.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I tried several bioculars with the folding/rotating caps. I was still frustrated. Heres is the cure! It works wonders. Have Lasix surgery!!! It takes less than five minutes and you sit up seeing things that you haven't seen in years. I did it strickly for hunting but I wake up every morning and am amazed at what I can see. I can now lift the scope or binoculars to my eyes without taking off glasses or trying to figure out which lens in the glasses to look through. It costs about the same as an expensive pair of binoculars and I have never been as happy about anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.