WE need your help!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Levergun, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Levergun

Levergun Super Member

Hey ya'll,
    Lever here. on my website as well as a handfull of others, are some banners and advertisements for a buddy of mine who has fallen victim to terminal Cancer. We are having a fund raising auction, hosted by the HHH (Hunters Helping Hunters) to help out my buddies family.

[​IMG]

There is a whole story about Steve and his family on the HHH site. We have a bunch of sool stuff for ya'll to bid on to help this family. Will you please take a small time out of yoru busy schedules to at least look at the site and the items for auction. You may find something really cool you'd like and it would help out the Terry's. 100% of all the proceeds are going to the Terry's.

www.hhh-usa.org

Thanks for yoru time.
    Lever

2. Levergun

Levergun Super Member

Hey ya'll. If ya'll haven't checked it out yet, we have some really cool stuff on the auction site now. How about some Turkey hunts, deer hunts, fishing trips, rifle scopes, custom knives, jewlery, period clothing, a quarter horse! :shock: GPS, A week at a Vacation home, a rifle, a custom made leather shotgun case...All kinds of neat stuff....Check it out! :lol: