Shooting World Forums banner

Well boys....Going to Idaho.

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Logjam 
#1 ·
Sold my house here in Caliland and I'm moving to Idaho. I should get up there about the time everyone is knee dep in snow. Should be fun :roll:

Next year I'll be hunting the land of plenty. :wink:

going up with only one job.....my leather work. Hope it all works out. :eek:

#3 ·
Well thank-you and I will. The new job is my own leather business. It is going well and the good thing is I can take it with me anywhere I choose to live.:wink:

Yes, the hunting and the fishing, aside from the beauty of the Rocky mountains, is why I chose to relocate there. I should have some huntin' stories for ya'll next year!

#8 ·
Levergun I know exactly where you are going and I think cour'de lane is a beautiful place.You will have the ability to shop for any thing from there to spokane.When you get settled I my just have a belt made for a cross draw hohster I got a couple of years ago,my back is too bad to carry a fully loaded 45 blackhawk right now but I'm gettin better I think,so let me know when you get settled.Drop-Shot

#9 ·
Will do drop shot.
I will be moving the first week of Dec.

I would rather keep our business off line if possible. You can reach me through my website or e-mail at levergun@levergunleather.com

I am going up there again next weekend to buy my place. You are right, it is real purdy. I can hardly wait to get up there. Whats more, I can hardly wait to fish and hunt up there in the spring. They say the turkeys up there are abundant! :lol:

#10 ·
Hey levergun,I use to make a few hundred dollars every now and then shooting coyotes and foxes.I use 22 rimfire and only use 22 mag at longer distances.We were getting 25.00 per coyote and I have killed a truck load over the years.Never shoot the lead dog,sentrys and bitches at the rear,I've taken as many as 5 while feeding before they knew what was happening,when you hit one the other dogs will jumpon him like they dare him to move,thats when the sentrys come closer and can be taken.Talk to a local taxidermets and get prices,when they are over 15.00 I take to the hills with my dying rabbit calls,I have come home empty handed a time or two but mostly I pay for my trip and make a car payment that way.Talk to ya later.Drop-Shot

#11 ·
So, Levergun; are you in your new digs? How do you like it?
Are you in the woods, in town or in the suburbs? How's the shooting? Any hunting?

I recently moved to Central Oregon (three years ago), and I love the place. Also like the Winter. lots of snow here and it's cold. I love it.

Great hunting, fishing, outdoors stuff in Central Oregon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.