Shooting World Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in my case it has to be this 1911 style handgun that every other shot the slide comes off on the counter-recoil :roll: not quite sure if thats safe or not but it sure is annoying :x

·
Registered
263 Posts
I only own two guns my Marlin 60 .22lr, and the Remington 700sps 30-06. both great guns.
But at the range there are alot of nice people that let me shoot thier stuff.

By and far I have to say I HATE snub nose revolvers. I can't hit a can of chunky soup at 10yrds.

Come to think of it I don't like hand guns I can't shoot them.

Except those nice .22lr target pistols. THOSE ARE SWEET!

·
Registered
8 Posts
My antique American Bulldog .32 snub nosed revolver. Lots of lead blow-back, accuracy is pathetic. It's cool to shoot an antique that belonged to my wife's grandfather, though.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
A home made 12 guage pistol,a neighbor wanted to give it to me for free,I asked why he had a swelled up lip and nose,he said the pistol gave it to me,he got it from a guy that got the same cut up lip and nose,a smart person would have said no thanks,I took it and shot it thinking I was much more stronger than the other 2 guys put together and I could control it,My lip and nose healed in time but my pride was damaged.I gave that pistol to a man at the gun range and wonder if he is still cursing me.Drop-Shot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts