winchester 1907 351 wsl- anyone ever shot one?

Discussion in 'Semi's' started by berettashotgun, Apr 12, 2005.

1. berettashotgun

berettashotgun Guest

Ended up with a 1907 and need ammo a lot cheaper than I can find it, but wanted to warn anyone that the recoil spring is a MF to get back in place.That was the single hardest firearm reassembly I have ever performed- not complicated, just fingertip losing, picture on the wall getting knocked down, getting a real dirty look from the honey, type of thing.

2. buckshot roberts

buckshot roberts Guest

:) I had a win-model 351,that I did use to deer hunt with,get it from armchairgunshow.com,back in 94,I sold it on gunsamerica to someone in tx,ammo is high,let this guy have about 30 rounds,of win ammo,I like the model 07,but just that ammo was to high to use it alot,long live the model 07.

3. 1gsplover

1gsplover Super Member

:shock: One turned up at a local shop this week. Rifle appears in good condition. Ammo (approx. 40 rds) was said to be made from .357MAX cases. Sure is an interesting looking gun with what I felt was very good handling characteristics. Might be ok for a Win. collector, but looked like a potential :cry: money-hole.
    JMHO///olde 8) pharte///

4. 1gsplover

1gsplover Super Member

:lol: Dropped into the local gunshops the other am(need a .22 rifle bad), and what do I see at that same shop but the same ol' Win semi... gathering dust. :D
    ///olde pharte///