WTS...N. LAJOT BEST QUALITY SIDELOCK DOUBLE RIFLE

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by luv2safari, Sep 16, 2005.

1. luv2safari

luv2safari Moderator

I'm not here anymore...

2. Papadoodles

Papadoodles Super Member

Well, ya might as well go ahead and give folks a ballpark figure cause that is the first thing they will ask for....oh, and PICS

Papa

3. 1gsplover

1gsplover Super Member

:?: Would you consider trading for a 12-yearold gunshy GSP and a Rem 1100 with two bbls AND a Tinker Swiss Army Knife? YOU can meet me in Memphis to exchange and dinner is on me... all the Big Macs you can eat. (I really wish I were in a position to make you a serious offer!)
    ///olde :lol: 8) :lol: pharte///

4. luv2safari

luv2safari Moderator

Re: re: WTS...N. LAJOT BEST QUALITY SIDELOCK DR (SOLD!)

Sucker...!!! :wink: You have NO idea just how much I can eat...if I'm not paying... :shock: :shock:

PAPA...Asking price is only $8,000.00. This a best quality sidelock that would cost $40,000.00 to duplicate today, and it wouldn't be as well finished. I hate to give it away for this price, but both my wells went dry this year and I need the loot...to go right down holes in the freekin ground! :evil: :evil: :cry:

SOLD PENDING FUNDS, and I get a N. California pig hunt, to boot. The buyer and I will try it out at his ranch on some feral pigs he has eating up everything on the ranch. :D